Introducing Brookwood Women's Medical Center's Birth Navigator service: Meet your personal guide for your journey to motherhood.
When you’re pregnant, you know you have a lot of really special moments ahead of you. But you also know there’s a lot to do between now and the big day. That’s why we’re proud to introduce our free Birth Navigator service, designed to help you plan for the next few months. When you meet with your Birth Navigator, she will:
- Assess your personal pregnancy needs
- Help acquaint you with all our prenatal services
- Provide information about breastfeeding and other healthy behaviors
- Discuss labor options and birth preferences
- Assist in selecting classes/groups based on your needs
Sign up for your one-on-one Birth Navigator Session at www.brookwoodwomensmedicalcenter.com or by calling 844-367-0045.